[3830] SS SSB K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:21:09 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:57

------------
  160:
   80:  313
   40:  210
   20:  125
   15:   31
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tried to help the club effort for SS aggregate scores.  It's certainly not the
same without a beam.  Wires were OK, but on Sunday I felt weaker than QRP.  Must
have called CQ without an answer more times than I had QSOs on Sunday.  Had
family in town from afar and also church time and some sleeping time.  Missed
MAR and NT and never heard either of them.  Thought would miss SB and WTX, but
thanks to W6TK and W5ACQ I got them toward the end of the contest period.
Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me and KU8E to be QRV from Bonaire Wed Nov 24 to
Wed Dec 1.  PJ4/home calls outside CQ WW CW and M/S in the contest as PJ4A with
assistance of PJ4NX.  I'm not giving up on phone contests after 66 years, but
they aren't much fun for me when I am not loud.  73, John, K4BAI.