[3830] CQWW CW DD4A(@DK5QN) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DD4A(@DK5QN) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:38:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: DD4A
Operator(s): DK5QN DL1YAW DF8AE
Station: DK5QN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO42EA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  124    11       50
   80: 1143    29       91
   40: 1165    37      125
   20: 1022    37      122
   15:  691    36      120
   10:   67    21       66
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I finished the station setup on friday afternoon, all the stuff seems to be work
ok and i go to bed for a small sleep before the test will starts.
Then the contest starts, and nothing works ok, i think murphy visited us over
nigth, the first hours total chaos in the shack, i had to reboot the station at
least 10-15 times, on 160m max power 300W, otherwise blackout. And the
Bandfilter-switching failed after 24h.
But overall a lot of fun with my best ham-friends df8ae and dl1yaw.
Thanks for all qso and see/hear you next year.......73s de Joe, dk5qn - DD4A