[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:06:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 15

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   58
   20:   47
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  105  Mults = 96  Total Score = 10,080

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Didn't seem like much activity.  Only OK5M for DX on 20.  Never  had a good
run.

Flex wants $699 to fix the PGXL amp.  Says is is out of warranty.  They
initially sent me a broken amp. Returned for repair.  Software
"upgrades"  Then finals blew.  Sent in for repair.  Software upgrade.
Hours working with tech support.  Finals blew again. Sent in for repair.  Beware
of this company. In the last month the 6600 needed a new SD card, and I saw the
4th bad decoder in the Maestro. The obviously are not proud of their work.