[3830] Rus DX N1SNB SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N1SNB SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:00:10 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2022

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:    3               2         0
   40:   51              19        11
   20:   59              21        19
   15:  123              22        35
   10:
Total:  235     0        64        65  Total Score = 224,976

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I operated this contest because I was furious that CQ Magazine, a nearly defunct
organization (and hardly atop the moral high ground), announced they were
joining the cancel culture absurdity by effectively blocking hams from Russia
and Belarus from participating in CQ magazine contests.

I support individuals wishing to individually express their displeasure with the
war -  but cancelling out a whole group of hams because of their nationality is
too much for me. So I chose to operate.