[3830] ARRLDX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomgeorgens15@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 14:10:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 47
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   80    26
   80:  386    55
   40: 1289    59
   20: 2006    60
   15: 2095    60
   10: 3168    60
-------------------
Total: 9024   320  Total Score = 8,663,040

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a contest of extremes.  Either running as fast as I can with 1457 Q's in
the first 4 hours, then struggling to sustain rate for hours on Saturday
morning.  Likewise, over 3000 Q's on 10 for the first time, while the lowbands
were a challenge.  The 160 result is more than poor conditions.  Clearly there
is a problem with my 160 TX antenna that I need to resolve

Was the second test of the new station.  160 needs work, and there was a minor
ACOM problem, but zero issues with anything else all weekend.

Thanks for all of the Q's.

QSL vis LoTW or HA1AG

73, Tom W2SC