[3830] WE9V WPX 20M Part Time

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WE9V WPX 20M Part Time
From: Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com (Chad Kurszewski WE9V)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:27:09 -0600
                             CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET
    Callsign Used : WE9V
     Station Used : W9JA (ex-KS9K)
         Operator : WE9V

         Category : SO HP 20M ONLY

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20SSB     627         627       1118      388

 Totals      627         627       1118      388

    Final Score = 433,784 points.

Operating Time :  ~ 8 hours  Friday nite/Saturday Morning

Couldn't bring myself to do a full effort in this gorgeous weather.
I socialized with Paul for several hours in the late morning then
went home and worked on my new house all weekend.  Wearing shorts
in Wisconsin in March kicks butt!!

I was also able to socialize with my neighbors.  When I told them about
my plans for the 100' tower, her response, "What ever trips your trigger,
you go ahead and do it."

"Can I drive the concrete truck up your yard?"
"Do whatever you need to do.  If you need to borrow anything, let us
know, it's yours."

My kind of neighbors!!

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V         e-mail:  Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com