[3830] N7WA - Stew Perry SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N7WA - Stew Perry SO LP
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 20:55:26 +0000
Propagation was down and activity seemed light. The contest
came on the heals on Christmas and I wonder if that had
an effect as well (it did on me). Only heard one JA (JH4UYB)
and he never heard me. It's unusual not to get at least one
JA on 160. Thanks to KH7R for a little DX excitement.

dink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET
Callsign Used : N7WA