[3830] N0AT SS SSB SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N0AT SS SSB SOLP
From: n0kk@pclink.com (Kirk)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:39:42 -0800
N0AT  OP: N0KK

Bands   160     80      40      20      15      10
QSO'S   0       120     515     402     190     53

Totals    1280 x 79  202,240 pts.

Was great to work and hear scattered friends!
First sweep on both cw and phone in the same year!
My only wish was that we would have had a bit better propagation to S.E.
and East coast on 10 meters. Was easy to see that the west coast was
going to really make hay on sunday afternoon.
Toughest part of the contest was not being able to watch the VIKINGS
beat the PACK.................AGAIN !!!!!

Thanks to Ron, N0AT, for his generosity and mentoring.

See ya all next year.  Kirk N0KK