[3830] K3CR(KB3AFT, op) 8/99 NAQP Phone Single Op Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3CR(KB3AFT, op) 8/99 NAQP Phone Single Op Results
From: jms403@psu.edu (Jim Spence)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:10:20 -0400
                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K3CR                                           Location:
PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power:
100W

     Callsign of Operator: KB3AFT

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K3CR JIM PA

     Hours of Operation: 09:59  OFF TIME: Last two hours

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         32          32      19
      80        103         103      37
      40        287         287      51
      20        244         244      45
      15         82          82      23
      10         19          19      16
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      767         767     191      SCORE: 146,497

     Club or Team Name: Weekend Warriors

     Comments:  Thanks to Jim, WA3FET, for use of the station.  Thanks
to everyone who was willing to QSY to other bands!

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/21/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_8/26/99_ Signature_James M. Spence_ Call_KB3AFT_

     Name: James M. Spence                     Call: KB3AFT
           1245 Keenan Hill Road
           Monongahela, PA  15063