No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: k4ha@nc.rr.com (Bob Lukaszewski)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:26:01 -0500
                       CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2002

       Call:      K4HA
       Category:  Multi Single
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 160
       Mode:      CW
       State:     NC

                QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

      Totals    624    1739      52      32    =   146,076

Operator List: W2XL HVCDX,
               K4NYS, K4HA  PVRC NC

Equipment Description:   Portable operation from Topsail Island NC

FT-1000MP. SB-1000, short vertical, beverage and K9AY loop

Club Affiliation: W2XL  Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers
                   K4NYS, K4HA Potomac Valley Radio Club NC

                              Signature :  Bob Lukaszewski
            MAILING ADDRESS:

                Bob Lukaszewski  K4HA
                6009 Brass Lantern Ct