[3830] NA Sprint CW N4GI LP

Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4GI LP
From: "Blake M." <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:17:12 -0400
           NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4GI
Operator(s): N4GI
Station: N4GI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:  22        2
   40:  96       14
   20:  56       21
---------------------
Total:  174     Mults = 37  Total Score = 6,438

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: SSC - Southern Sprint Coalition

Yuk.  Switched logging software, first time using N1MM for CW.  Bad idea!
Exercise in complete lid-dom. I should have waited until I learned what I was
doing.  The software was operating a different contest than I was, I think.
Sending wrong numbers, wrong buffers, to fast and too slow... I hope nobody
gets dinged wrongly, I have to do more research on why the software sends what
and when.  I think I barely operated 2.5 of the 4 hours, had to stop a bunch to
try and figure out what the heck was going on.  I'm sure loggin errors are
abismally high.  Numerous TX errors, QSYing before I finished correcting them
by hand on-the-fly... Lots of cursing.  80% hand keyed, so more apologies for
QLF.  I'll be embarrassed when the log is checked.  This should probably just
be a checklog.....

Excuses aside, I've got a few of the antennas on the first tower here at the
new place.  Been in the air more than on the air since Feb.  Things can only
get better, huh?

73,
Blake N4GI

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0537-0, 09/12/2005
Tested on: 9/12/2005 10:17:13 PM