[3830] WA8RPK BARTG SPRINT SCORE SOABHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8RPK BARTG SPRINT SCORE SOABHP
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:21:43 EST

2000

-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-

Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: WA8RPK     OHIO

_X__ Single OP                        Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band
only)

Single Op expert

QSOs

80m: 5

40m: 24

20m: 97

15m: 106

10m: 7

Total: 239

Continents: 5

Call Areas: 17

DXCC: 41

Total multipliers: 58

Score: 69310

Station Description: KNWD TS-450S, PENTIUM 300, PK232MBX, AMERITRON AL-82Q

Antenna(s): 2 ELE BEAM, DIPOLE

Operators: ONE   (One Transmitter)

Remarks: Bands vy bad, after 0200 i didnt hear nothing, so went and watched
tv, read the times

wrong and got up expecting to get more contacts, what a dimmie, you got to
read the rules and

understand. tnx to all that worked me and to BARTG for the contest. Not to
many people on that i saw. Hope to see all of you in the nexted one.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature_TOM MOORE SR.__________________________________________ Call WA8RPK
.

TOM, WA8RPK