[3830] W0YK, NCCC Sprint, 13 October 2006

To: <nccc@contesting.com>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W0YK, NCCC Sprint, 13 October 2006
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:57:07 -0700
NCCC Sprint - 13 Oct 2006

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
SO2R

  160    2      2
   80   22      8
   40   38     13
   20   10      4
---------------------
  28    72     27

Total Score = 1,944

Lot of fun again.  Not much activity, so legal dupes were helpful.  I got
beat out or just flat ignored (even when no one else was calling) on 80
meters.  20 and 40 were very good, but people didn't hang around 20 much.
I'm still bungling the two radios by trying to work stations on one band by
inadvertently calling them on another band.  It never works though!

73,
Ed - W0YK