AA5WQ NAQP SSB RESULTS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AA5WQ NAQP SSB RESULTS
From: emartin@moran.Mines.EDU (Martin)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 02:35:14 -0700 (MST)
AA5WQ NAQP SSB SINGLE-OP RESULTS

band        QSOs       mults
____________________________

160SSB        83         31     QTH: CO (@N2IC)
 75SSB       156         39     Total hours operated: 7:53
 40SSB       112         40
 20SSB       595         51
 15SSB        78         29
 10SSB         1          1

total:      1025        191     claimed score:    195,775

This was my first time to operate NAQP SSB. Wasn't able to operate
the full 10 hours, but a very enjoyable effort for me anyway. Conditions
seemed better than last weekend. Many thanks to Steve, N2IC, for letting
me use his station. Thanks to everyone who worked me.

                        73, Erik Martin - AA5WQ
                        emartin@mines.edu
                        Freshman: Electrical Engineering
                        Colorado School of Mines