[3830] ARRL Corrections - More

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL Corrections - More
From: andrew@gi0nwg.demon.co.uk (Andrew Williamson)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:05:02 +0100
In message <199709052309.SAA25765@dfw-ix7.ix.netcom.com>, Dave Hawes
<n3rd@ix.netcom.com> writes

>Bill, N4RN, reported that the QST writeup had him listed in error as
>an operator of station KN4T.  Since it is basically the recognition
>of our peers that motivates us to operate in radio contests, for the
>multi-op entry it is unfortunate when the operator list is incorrect.

It's unfortunate when anything is listed incorrectly.  Here's another
mistake.

I've just been speaking with GI0KOW on the telephone and in the CW leg
Robert says that he is listed in the All-Band category when in fact it
should be Single-Band 80M.  Correctly listed he is 2nd EU on 80M (behind
ON4UN).

With over 1000Q's all made on 80M I wonder who decided it was an All-
Band entry ;-)

I know we all make mistakes, so don't bother with the flames.

Andrew Williamson GI0NWG / AC6WI