[3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op Assisted HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op Assisted HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:04:38 -0600 (CST)
                      CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 29-Jan-11, 30-Jan-11

     Callsign Used : WO9S
          Operator : WO9S

          Category : SO HP ASSISTED

  Default Exchange : 599 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
   160CW      430         430       1081      56        16
  Totals      430         430       1081      56        16

     Final Score = 77,832 points.

  Soapbox Comments

  About 11-1/3 hours of operation (3 hours less than last year).
  Saturday at midnight I could finally hear EU, whether from improved
  propagation or reduction of local noise.  Probably the last CQ160CW
  from this QTH as the building is being demolished and no guarantees
  are made for a station in its replacement.

This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my
  transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

  Date: Jan. 31, 2011   Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S