[3830] 9A7P 30min. fun in SARTG RTTYSARTG WORLD WIDE RTTY CONTEST -- 199

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A7P 30min. fun in SARTG RTTYSARTG WORLD WIDE RTTY CONTEST -- 1999
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (hrle@rkp.ice.hr)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 01:56:18 +0200 (CEST)

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Mode: RTTY                     Category: Single Operator, Low Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q    MULTS

       20        3       30    10        2
       15       25      350    14       13
     --------------------------------------
     Totals     28      380      x      25  =  10,640 points

All reports sent were 599 #.

Equipment Description:
RTX... TS440S
ANT... 2 el QUAD
PWR... 100 W
SOFT... BTL v1.54 with SB

Club Affiliation:

Comment> it was too late when I was informed there is SARTG goin' on.
         Anyway I gave few points and Mults to people. I'm looking for
         e-mail of this contest to send log. This was just to remind
         myself on RTTY working. Next weekend SCC RTTY so I hope to be
         active there... And hope to see you all in...
         it's still summer time here.. RTX gets very hot... after 30minutes
         of my activity I could make a barbique on it.. :)
         Congrats to YM OZ1AA for FB score with that equipment, and much
         more 'TTY contest's to come...

                                       73 es hr u in SCC RTTY de 9A6NHH

               R.C. "PAZIN"  9A7P
               P.O.BOX 73
               PAZIN, HR 52000

** mother tell her children not to do what i have done ** :*)