Amps

Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK500-zc tube asymmetry

To: "'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>,"'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Supply LK500-zc tube asymmetry
From: "Robert Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:33:57 -0500
Yes exactly, the problem stays with the rear socket.

Its either the filament pins or other issue at that socket.  Flipping it
over and figuring out which one will find/fix the problem.  My guess is 80%
filament pins on the socket loose, 8% something in the RF path to the
cathode of that tube (as the little fuses in the anode also were blown) 1%
grid coming off ground, 1% evil spirits.

BOB DD