Amps

[AMPS] A gift of good humor to my friends.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] A gift of good humor to my friends.
From: zellmer@raccoon.com (Jim Zellmer)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:09:44 -0600
I always admire people who can get a message across.  This is a good
example.

According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced
with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick
and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on
their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of
 little lip prints. Finally the principal decided that something had to be
done. She
called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the
maintenance  man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major
problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night. To
demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the
maintenance
guy to clean one of the mirrors.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet
and then cleaned the mirror.  Since then there have been no lip prints on
 the  mirror.

There are teachers and then there are Teachers!!!!

73,

Jim Zellmer, KA0VSL