Amps

Re: [Amps] DENTRON CLIPPERTON L Fan

To: "'John.'" <johne@tds.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DENTRON CLIPPERTON L Fan
From: "K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:18:36 -0800
I replaced mine about 2 years ago and thought I had written down the
number, but of course I can't find it.

If no one can help you with the replacement I can remove the fan and get
the make and number from it.  Just let me know if you get no help and I
will be happy to do that.

I remember that I got it off eBay for 10 dollars and that it was a very
quiet version, much quieter than the original.

Email me if you get stuck for the replacement and I will remove my one
and look at the numbers.

Mike K6BR@arrl.net