Amps

Re: [Amps] (no subject)

To: <w2cqm@juno.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] (no subject)
From: "k7rdx" <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:02:30 -0700
supressors,everything needed for building a pair of 3-400z or
3-500z,etc..125.00 shipped lower 48. Pair of used tested Eimac 3-400z
tubes,very clean no film or burn marks 175.00 shipped. Pair of sk-410 clean
sockets used 50.00 shipped. Pair of new sk-406 chimneys,very nice 55.00
shipped. Misc parts as removed from early 2k please inquire off
list...Jim,K7RDX..509-884-9307