Amps

Re: [Amps] SWR tuning

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SWR tuning
From: "jgroover6@concast.net" <jgroover6@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:58:59 -0400
Geeeeez,  Tom, Don't ever put an allen wrench in a coil...those slugs crack
real easy.  What you want is called a "tuning wand". I think you can get a
set from Radio Shack...if not google the name. Everybody carries them.
However, if you are just changing tubes, the input should not normally need
to be retuned.
As for the coil, I can't help with that, some one else in here will know.
James KB4RMN