Amps

[Amps] Emtron DX-4's for Sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Emtron DX-4's for Sale
From: <tom@k5rc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 09:09:35 -0800
The Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN, (a 501c3 not for profit) is selling its
six Emtron DX-4 HF Amps as we prepare the station for remote control
operation.
Three of the amps are currently in use and fully operative. Three are at the
Emtron factory for reconditioning. The three at the factory are priced at
$7,000 each and we will pay the shipping from Australia. The three on line
are priced at $6,000 each and you pay shipping or pick up in Northern
Nevada.
Prices are set by our board of trustees and are not negotiable.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN
Storey County ARES, KS7AA
www.w7rn.com