Amps

Re: [Amps] tubes??

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tubes??
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:17:06 -0400
The last info I could find on Taylor was for 1958. I have several of their old
bottles as well as some H&K.

It appears that Cetron bought out RCA's 811A line but I dont know the year.
They produced the JAN 811A for the military.

The old Hytron plant in Lowell, MA is vacant and rather dillapidated but there
is now talk of converting the property to campus housing for UMASS Lowell.

BTW Peter, I ran across an old business card of yours while rummaging thru a
desk draw recently. Must have come from a Dayton visit some time in the 80's or
90's.

Carl
KM1H