Amps

Re: [Amps] amps?

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] amps?
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:12:09 +0800
I have been sold more than 80 pieces  Chinese 3-500C( include this list),do you
have seen  somebody complain its quality?
  Yes, some of Chinese tube with some problem indeed, but not ALL,and not
include some old  tubes( maunfact for very long time). Some "Jan" glass and
cermic-metal tube for example, FU-100F(4CX1000A),fU-728,FU-101(4CX5000X)
,FU-33(833A) are reliable,because most of them was used in Chinese military
equipment.
 73! Hsu