Amps

[AMPS] Fw: You might want to post this on AMPS, I can't...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fw: You might want to post this on AMPS, I can't...
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:42:37 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1387C.E2CEFA40

To all amps subscribers, etc. this message was sent to me to pass on to =
the amps list. It seems Sam, k3sam still cannot communicate with the =
list for some unknown reason, so I am forwarding it for all to see. It =
may not be an amps discussion but it is important to ALL hams, =
everywhere.I only hope the amps moderators see it that way!!
  thanks to all who take time to read this,
   carl / kz5ca
----- Original Message -----=20