Amps

Re: [Amps] SB-200 80 Meter Dilemma Update

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>, <Ka7lpo@aol.com>,"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 80 Meter Dilemma Update
From: "carl seyersdahl" <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:43:39 -0500
  What do you mean by "load and tune caps, 100 and 500 pf caps?? the tune
cap is about 250 pfs, and the load cap is a dual or triple cap of about 1000
pf or so max.  something doesn't look right there.!!!   Just wondering.!!!!
    carl / kz5ca>The load and tune Caps (both the 100 pf and 500 pf caps)
test good. No