Amps

[AMPS] Making PC boards/Silkscreen

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Making PC boards/Silkscreen
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:00:56 -0400
Billy: In my "for what it's worth " dept, I brewed up some of your etching
solution with what I could get and it didn't work. the h2o2 from the stores
is undoubtedly way to weak (3%) I'll go look for some better stuff in the
next few days and see what I can do. Ispent 45 minutes watching the stuff
just now with a small piece  of pc board 1.5 in. sq. mol.So much for that
!!!comments from others tells me the peroxide was the problem.  Oh, well,
tomorrow is another day.  73 for now.
    carl / kz5ca