Amps

[Amps] 160 meter tuned circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 160 meter tuned circuit
From: "Larry" <wb9f@yourclearwave.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:52:15 -0600
Hi guys, I recently recieved a home brew 4-1000a amplifier. Amp is tapped for
160 only and running just 1 tube. High voltage is near 5000. This amp has no
tuned input circuit and Im not a very good builder. Does anyone have a
schematic or know where I can get a tuned circuit for this one band amp? My
Yaesu tunes to abt 1.6 swr on auto tuner and antenna standing wave is less than
1.5.

I have read enough here to know thats there is some sharp fellows on the list.

thanks Larry WB9F