Amps

Re: [Amps] 2 x 8877

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>, TexasRF@aol.com, vk6apk@eon.net.au,AMPS <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2 x 8877
From: Ed Briggs <edbriggs@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:51:49 -0500
But what about at 100 mHz and 200 mHz?  I worry that a) there is no
filtering of harmonic energy through the windows (no pi network), and that
the inverse square law  is significant when the antenna is 100 feet away and
an vacuum tube admirers corneas are inches away.

I have never measured this, though many years ago I did perform part 15 EMI
testing on communications equipment and discovered that small rectangular
slots passed lots of RF energy.

73s
Ed  N1TS
'Festooned with fingerstock and nickel paint"