Amps

Re: [Amps] Grid Bias Supply followup

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Grid Bias Supply followup
From: "Steve Flood" <kk7uv@bresnan.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:34:11 -0600
I think I see now - I had to redraw it to understand.  During receive when the
T/R switch/relay is open, the -100vdc appears on the grids in reference to the
filament(cathode) which is at DC ground via the filament transformer
center-tap.  Is that correct?   And during transmit, the T/R switch/relay
closes and the rheostat is a divider that provides the operating bias voltage
to the grids.