Amps

[Amps] G3SEK Kits Back in Stock Soon

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] G3SEK Kits Back in Stock Soon
From: "Tom Hix" <w4th@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:26:22 -0600
For all the guys who have contacted me about the availability of the G3SEK
Triode and Tetrode Board Kits, I am happy to say I should have them in about a
week to 10 days.
I am taking orders for the kits now so if you would like to be assured of
getting yours, you can order now on my website and I will ship as soon as they
arrive.....The link to my kits page is
http://www.tomstubes.com/kits.htm
Thanks for all the patience and understanding those of you who have been
waiting so long for the kits have shown to me.
73
Tom Hix......Tom's Tubes....W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Amateur radio amp tubes,
G3SEK triode/tetrode boards and kits,