Amps

[AMPS] SB220 Xformer labodomy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220 Xformer labodomy
From: Jim" <jdc@ieway.com (Jim)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:49:02 -0800
I would guess there was a failure somewhere in the transformer...Lead wire
broken or un-soldered or something of the sort....

Just a guess....
Had to "repair" the filament transformer in an Ameritron AL-1500 once. One
of the high current (filament) secondary wires had a bad connection where
the lead wire soldered onto the end of the winding.....It was not potted
fortunately....

73 and cul
Jim W7RY