Amps

Re: [Amps] Roller inductor grease?

To: <PlanerGuy@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Roller inductor grease?
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:35:19 -0500
Hi Kevin,

I apply a drop, or two, of regular CASTOR OIL on the moving parts of all my
roller inductors and air variable capacitors here...

Once every couple of years seems to do the trick, or whenever I might have
occasion to have the tops off my linear or transmatch, & it's handy at that
time.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ