Amps

Re: [Amps] Why not to use coax connectors for HV

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why not to use coax connectors for HV
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:18:27 -0400

The PL-259 has been used in industry for decades to carry HV.

Sometimes it requires responsible individuals to work around HV and not some
of the untrained nincompoops we all have run into these days.

IF you feel safe using what you built and are not prone to Alzheimers or
drunken operating then by all means use them. A safety sign by the connector
is a good idea.

Carl
KM1H