Amps

Re: [Amps] What is this amp set up for

To: "David Ackrill" <dave.g0dja@tiscali.co.uk>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What is this amp set up for
From: "Jim Tonne" <tonne@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:37:24 -0400
> Even without the spelling mistakes, that looks like an amplifier that I
> would pass over anyway.

Another little clue that this is an example of something to pass over,
is the photography.  If someone is serious about a serious-cost item,
they should take the time to do some decent photography of said
item.  I remember one of the "big guys" even posting on his website
his ideas on how to do such.

Very slightly off-topic:  when traveling through the countryside, I
always pass by restaurants whose windows are dirty.  The idea is
that if they can't take the time to clean their windows, then perhaps
they don't have time to wash their dishes well either.

- Jim WB6BLD