Amps

Re: [Amps] SELL: Ameritron AL1200 Contestor's Amplifier

To: "'R L Measures'" <r@somis.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SELL: Ameritron AL1200 Contestor's Amplifier
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:18:52 -0400
Rich writes:

>   P = I x E comes pretty close.

That's fine but as I said: "I don't have the constant current curves"
which means I do not have any way to determine the peak (or even
average through the full RF cycle) cathode to grid voltage in the
3CX1200A7.

Your "smart" replies do not add any thing of substance to the
technical discussion and only enhance your reputation as an
egotistical bully.  It's a real shame you have never learned to
contribute in a civilized and technically supportable manner.
You seem to have something to contribute but it gets lost in the
smoke, hand waving, and put downs.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV