Amps

R: SV:SV:SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: SV:SV:SV: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:50:44 +0100
In the area of receivers improvements, to match the average amateur
knowdledge nothing will have a bigger success than a receiver without
external controls. Unluckily the trend is opposite and people knowing how to
use available controls and possible problems of NB and preamps ( just to
name two) is quite limited.
On the other side the screen regulation is a good prescription that's much
easier to realize now than when the 30s was designed .

73,
Mauri I4JMY