Amps

Re: [Amps] What is this amp set up for

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, "Bill Fuqua" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What is this amp set up for
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:30:10 -0400
However pulse rated tubes are often the most sought after for ham amps and
are even used by the manufacturers.

Examples are the 4PR1000A, 3CPX800A7, 3CPX1500A7, YC-156, and on and on.

They must provide extreme levels of linearity in medical service and are
conservatively operated. In amateur service they are known for ruggedness
and superb linearity.

Bandwidth has nothing to do with it.

Carl
KM1H