Amps

Re: [Amps] Moderation

To: "'Gene Bigham'" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Moderation
From: "Administrator" <amps@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:26:11 -0400
Gene (and everyone else subscribed),

> Thank you moderator!  Keep up the good job!
> Now where do I send my contribution to keep a resource like
> this going?  Put up or shut up.

Amps@contesting.com is a service of the team at Contesting.com
and eHam.net.  The sites were originally supported by W4AN on
hardware and bandwidth supplied by his company.

However, the services of Contesting.com and eHam.net are now
supported by banner advertising on the web sites and, more
importantly, "subscriptions" to eHam.net.  For subscription
information please see: http://www.eham.net/about/sponsors

73,

   ... Administrator
       amps@contesting.com