Amps

Re: [Amps] more Relays

To: <kg7hf@comcast.net>, <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] more Relays
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:59:56 -0400
Layout is as important as the power handling. I doubt if any open frame
relay would have perfect VSWR above 15-20M and that would affect filter
performance. The relays could be compensated with capacitors.

Rather than go thru the hassles I used filters betwen xcvrs and amps and
then hi Q coax stubs on feedlines since everything here is monobanders.

It completely eliminated interference between radios in a contest enviroment
with less than ideal TS-940 phase noise performance.

Carl
KM1H