Amps

[Amps] re 77 mhz to 88 mhz vhf band usage

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re 77 mhz to 88 mhz vhf band usage
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:23:19 -0600

    Sorry if I'm a bit off topic here but don't where else to go with this.
Anyone one  here know which countries use the band between 77 mhz  to 88 mhz
for fm radio communications? I have several commercial vhf radios which are new
in the factory boxes that are meant to use in that range. They were purchased
at a swap meet thinking that they were the normal vhf radios to cover the 148
to 174 mhz. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

    Thanks from Fern