Amps

Re: [Amps] TL-922 on 17 Meters

To: "Dennis W0JX" <w0jx@yahoo.com>, <k7awb@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 on 17 Meters
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:08:43 -0500
I have used my TL-9922A on 17m. I use the 15m position and my plate is at
the 2 o'clock position and the load is at setting 4.  I get a good output
but after a little use I have noticed a burning smell. Something gets hot. I
haven't damaged the amp yet but I don't know how to diagnose the problem.
This doesn't happen on any other band

Mark N1UK