Amps

Re: [Amps] la-1000 what to convert to?

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] la-1000 what to convert to?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:15:07 -0400
The Svetlana tube was the EL509 ... The old Svetlana web site
used to have a technical bulletin covering the conversion.

Will is correct ... Far Circuits still shows the PC Board set
or the conversion, including a tuned input board and new power
supply board. http://www.farcircuits.net/rfpa1.htm and scroll
to the bottom of the list.  The EL509/6KG6A conversion tech
note is available here:
   http://www.garant-funk.com/svetlana/technoteNO.32.html

W6TC who I believe is a member of this list is listed as one
of the authors of the tech note.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV