Amps

Re: [Amps] Super buy on the Bay!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Super buy on the Bay!
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:30:24 -0800
Just for the heck of it .. info off of the Internet ...
"On the Maverick there's 4 final tubes 6LQ6's, 4 drivers 6JT6A's, and one
keying tube, 6AQ5A..  Puts out about 450 watts driving it with the 2517."

Whatz youze neeedz youze!  HIHI .. 73 .. Mark, AA6DX
\specific
than "Re: Contents of Amps digest..."

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:42:14 -0500
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp for sale on eBay
To: amps@contesting.com

Alek,

It had 4 drivers and 4 finals. The drivers were something like used as
vertical output tubes, I cant recall the number, 6JM6 maybe? The finals were
6LQ6 horizontal sweep tubes. The other tube was like a 6BA6 used to key the
relay off the RF. About 300 watts was the max with a good set of tubes.

Best,

Will