Amps

Re: [Amps] TENTEC TITAN 425 price?

To: "budi santoso" <yb1bs@yahoo.co.id>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TENTEC TITAN 425 price?
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:44:50 -0400
Hi Budi,

I think that the price depends upon the condition. There are several
variations in the colour scheme of these amps. I have seen the price vary
from $1500 to $2800. I just bought a Gold series version of this amp ( 1 of
only 50 made) and the price was at the high end of this range but I was
looking for an amp in top condition.

Mark N1UK