Amps

Re: [Amps] fiberglas tape

To: gdaught6@stanford.edu, amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] fiberglas tape
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:05:36 +0000
I purchased a roll from AMIDON thru CWS BYTEMARK (800-679-3184) in LA.
http://www.bytemark.com  Motor rewind shop in larger cities might have a source
as well.

It is white and NOT the typical so called glass tape found for making boxes.
It will withstand some relatively high temperatures.

73 de ArneN7KA

From: gdaught6@stanford.edu