Amps

[Amps] Need inexpensive source of .02 5 or 6Kv Ceramic Disc Caps

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need inexpensive source of .02 5 or 6Kv Ceramic Disc Caps
From: "Mike Baker" <k7dd@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:11:19 -0700
The title says it all.
I have had a devil of a time finding any at the normal outlets, Newark,
Allied, Mouser, Digikey, Avnet, Alltronics, All electronics, Surplus Sales
of Neb.
When I have located them the price was a bit stiff, like nearly $4 each.
I found a source on EBAY for .01 at 5Kv at about a buck each new, but I
don't know anything about the parts nor the dealer.

Anyone got a good source?

.01 or .02 or .022 or even .03 or .033 is good.
Bypass caps for the HV line and DC circuits..

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have.

Best 73

Mike Baker  K7DD
K7dd@cox.net
All QSO's are uploaded to LOTW and EQSL.