Amps

Re: [Amps] 3cpx1500/a7 for sale

To: "Dennis OConnor" <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3cpx1500/a7 for sale
From: "Jan Svabenik" <jan@svabi.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:39:10 +0200
Denny,

you are right! :-D If you like, for your and my safety we can make the deal
over ebay. Normaly i sell my Tubes over eBay and Arifidenza (a large italian
ham community), but direct is also ok for me.

Since i had no negative experiences with that, i accept your counteroffer with
the exception of the shipping cost.

In case we make the deal, i expect you have the tubes tested and payed (paypal)
within one week after you have received them. (or sent them back, should you
not be satisfied with the performance).
In any case you pay the shipping costs (with insurance).

Do you accept these terms and conditions?

Best regards

Jan