Amps

Re: [Amps] Help with Henry Amp mechanical challenge

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help with Henry Amp mechanical challenge
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 22:25:02 +0100
Hello Amps,

 Thursday, October 18, 2018

 They  sound  like  Bristol  splines,  and  are  popular  on  older US
 equipment, some reckon the spline form is far more reliable than Torx
 or  hexagon.  I  have  some  Collins  gear that use them and bought a
 Bristol  spline  wrench kit via Ebay, but you can buy direct. I am in
 the UK and yet they arrived within less than one week.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bristol-Spline-Wrench-set-SS-508-Vintage-Ham-Aviation-Radio-Gear-/361977966828?hash=item54479170ec

Best regards,
 Chris    2E0ILY       mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv